Saturday, October 30, 2010

so, what the happenings?

it’s approximately halfway through the semestral break. November 08, 2010 is the start of the second semester. 

I purposely detached myself from my friends, not only because the schedule that i will have if i am with them will be crappy for me but also to test myself and to change myself. Last sem is a good semester, until the finals where it started to turn upside down. i became relaxed and it showed the down side of me. the part where it showed that i have no consistency in doing things and that my friends, i think, is not a good trait.

My mission this coming semester is push my limits to have high grades, to improve what i have. I need to grow not only as a student but also as a human being. Also in my experiences, I am just all bark no bite boy, telling something and then have the tendency to eat them. I want also to change that part of me. I need to be serious this time. 

But still, anyone can come at me when they need help, I’ll just need to take away those bad habits of mine. 

8 comments:

  1. wow.. bumaa-BARK NO BITE BOY ka pa. ang lalim. hahaha. good luck this coming semester! Kaya mo yan! Ang tali-talino mo e! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. all bark no bite. sa aso, malakas lang kumahol pero hindi nananakit....

    sa tao, puro salita, walang gawa. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang joke time men. XD hindi ako matalino. XD sakto lang

    ReplyDelete
  4. gagi! matalino ka rocha! :D hahaha pag nagbabasa ko ng blogs mo may sense nga lahat e. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome! hahaha. :D kaya you can face anything. just believe in yourself and in what you can do. :D

    ReplyDelete