Wednesday, November 7, 2007

a simple fairytale

when i woke up this morning
my body seemed to be lowly
because my dream of a fairy
and my princess that was cheery
just stop suddenly

i said it was such a good dream
the sun shining it's beam;
but as all it may seem
fairytales has bad things to slim
all good that has to be seen

i was there, with someone i wished for
her heart for me, already opened the door
we're happy as it can be; but then there's suddenly a roar
it's a dragon not just a wild boar
ready to breath fire to tear us apart

but as i see
im not a knight that shines as to be
but an ordinary person not big as a tree;
we tried to flee
but just as i thought it was no use at all

my princess; in fear just tremble
as we run together, also we fumble
it think this is no use, 'cause many times we stumble
there's only one choice but it can cause me to crumble
i said "go on, it will be easy as a bubble"

but then she resist
she said "i won't leave you" with closed fist
then i shouted because im pissed
she turned her back with eyes teary and full of resist
but i said i must do it because she was first on my list

she run away
like a butterfly astray
then i faced the dragon's rays
this big thing that i must slay
but i am no where to find anything to help?!
im just a normal person... i've got nothing but hope and spirit

then the fight was there
between me and a dragon much more than a bear
then i was in tears
hoping i will see her again

then it was it. now is the time
the fight between the skies and a mime
although it's not very sublime
i'll try my best not to die

then out of thin air i draw a sword
it's much louder than any other word
this is the time for an action
i just need a fraction
to beat this thing out of my sight

then there it is;
tossed as i were
i have an injure that i can't bare
all i did was to stare
to an enemy that i can't pair

then up i stood
just like in the movies; a marvelous steed
then with a great speed
in the heart just stab it
i didn't know what i did

then i sat in it's lifeless body;
i don't have any breath that was stored
now i felt that apart i was tore
the pain that i can't feel anymore
it's just too hard to live more

with bruises and blood everywhere;
my eyes are now closing
i think my heart stop beating
my body i no more feel
now this wasn't a great deal

then i just smiled
happy that she was alive
the fight that i strive
now left me breathless
calm in the land of forever

then i opened my eyes
i realized it was just a dream
because i saw the ceiling with the color of cream
but i thought it was such a good theme
as good maybe to be a film

in the things i saw
i wept for a second
because we have an everlasting bond
is impossible to in the real world
just myself i told

i want to hug her
from behind; for so i love her
this, her heart she can't hear
that from inside of me that cause it to tear

for so i know
myself i will love her
eventhough nothing in return
i will love her forever more

like in the dream
it was a fairytale
a last resort
in the real world it is no redemption
but a real feeling of a heart that loves forever

- first posted poem
*charoaldrin/lipas_gu2m/tirador ng kaning lamig
by:
aldren thomas rocha

No comments:

Post a Comment