Saturday, December 11, 2010

shapeshift

i’m a blogger, well it think that i am a blogger. but nowadays from what is supposed to be helping me is now destroying me bit by bit. i like to tell stories, to mingle and have a chat with others, to know people a bit deeper than that anyone see’s in him *slash her. 

So i tried social networking and blogging sites, to know more about people and to tell them who i really am. i just can’t help it, for i am curious about everything, about the world, about people, anything under the sun. i became lighter, and it helped me to think about anything a lot more. 

but the problem now is, i don’t know, for these past months, i had indulged myself in this what you so called paranoia. i think too much about everything and most of the people. social networking and blogging became an addiction. i check my facebook, tumblr, and multiply every now and then and it drained my time. everything became out of line. happiness cannot be found in this.

i didn’t mention this but i think, everyday is a new year. every date has it’s counter part last year, so if you think about it, everyday is a new year and a new day as well. so you can make you new year’s resolution everyday. And I am making one today. it can’t wait, i have to do this now for now is the best time for this. 

the catch is, i need to have my own discipline in doing things, for that, i am making my schedule for everyday. not the hourly-makes you mechanical-type of schedule but a simple one. and i want to follow it rigorously.

  • exercise, jogging early in the morning. 

(as a student of architecture, often i don’t have enough time to have it done because of plates. i want to be a healthy person inside and out. i’ve done it last summer, why can’t i have it done now.)

  • checking mail/computer will be reduced. 

(i plan to have it checked maybe before i go to sleep. i need to reduce the time spent in the front of the computer so that i can do other  things that are more productive than that.)

this is my first step. maybe when you read this, you might think that “This would be so damn easy if i’ll have to do it myself”. it’s alright to think about it that way, but hell, this will be hard if you turn you’re lifestyle to a lazy as shit and carefree one like i have done mine. 

i didn’t submitted my plate in design which has the consequence of failing in the preliminaries so i have to catch up to my classmates. i need to change my lifestyle not only for myself. so this is a shapeshift.

1 comment: