Friday, December 31, 2010

1

happy 1.1.2011 to all

so long 2010! thank you god for the year that ended, it's a good year. having hardships,troubles, fun moments, enjoyment. happiness. 

thank you for the never ending blessings to me and for all, the chances that you've given, taken or forsaken. 

thank you for everything. 

so it's 2011 now. even though i really don't believe in new year's resolution, (for i believe that everyday is a new year, a new chance to make resolutions. i believe in daily renewal end resolution.) rewinding my days as i was a child. i'm making a new one.

first, i will be naming my blog in numbers, to take track with my blog for the whole year maybe. i also decided to make my blog and everything to be put to order. the same tags will be used (arkiboyblog, arkiboykowts, arkiboyshits) to segregate my posts.

second, i will be returning to my old type of blog, the boring-that-no-one-will-read-because-it's-too-long kind of blog. the blog that only a person capable of reading long stories will appreciate and also boring. to take considerations of your dashes, i will be  posting the next blogs in another site and only the link will be posted in your dashes. 

so why do this? because i'm accustomed to make short blogs here in tumblr, a stubborn one that made me forgot my one style of blogging that i left in multiply and live journal. having several blogs aren't that easy to handle specially when you have a friggin tight schedule. and now i realized that i am off my topic. which is making my new year's resolution. so here it is.

my new year's resolution.

-to stop being stubborn. 

i really need to be industrious in making my plates, cleaning up my room, grooming myself,  practice drawing, reading, blogging, and everything that i wanted to. 

- (with the partner of not being stubborn) to be responsible.

in everything that i say that i will do, in the tasks that has been appointed to me, to everything that i am committed to. this is not only for me but for that consideration that a certain person or group of people that had trust in me that i will do it. that i can do it. i don't want to let people down anymore, i need to be strong. 

-(accompanied by being responsible) to shut up and do things.

i really wanted to be silent at times and just observe people, but lately, i became so carefree. talking talking talking, an all-bark-no-bite kind of guy. this year, i need to make remedy for everything that i've screwed last year. and this is the purpose of this blog. to guide me to what i needed to change this year.

-lastly, less thinking (not the type of thinking logically but thinking negative stuffs) 

maybe this is because i am stubborn, my mind has a life of it's own, idle times made my mind wonder around freely and thinking of negative stuffs which is a really bad habit. thinking that someone might have an accident or something, a paranoid weird way of thinking. i really need to be an optimist this year. optimist in everything, tackling one day at a time. 

4 things that i wish/i wanted to do/i will do this year. they say that the secret in having a successful resolution is to have a lesser list of things making it compact and have one's heart and mind to focus in achieving it.

so that's all. smiles, be positive, be happy this year. thanks if you manage to read until this. godbless you.

5 comments:

  1. tomoooo. dami ko nang naging blogs dati e. :)) di ko na-maintain na. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. pero ok lang, this will be a test for responsibility. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. onga! gawin mo ung pangatlo! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yis sr! i will... pagdasal niyo na magimprove ako men. hahaha. XD salamat pare. hapeh nyu year!

    ReplyDelete