Saturday, January 19, 2008

so damn frustrated

i am frustrated in everything... in our house, in school, in studies... in everything..

everything from the start, everything that i gain always seems to be lost, everyone that i know... i don't already know... i hate also that i can't express what i want to express. i hate everything.... i hate. all. i hate that i can't cry when i needed to and i can't cry even if i wanted. i don't know wha't the problem in this body. i hate everyone. from our house to the school. i am so frustrated because everyone want to govern my life, everyone tells me what i will do, what will i want... everything... can't express every thing... i want to explode but my body is too stubborn to do something like that... i hate my life.... i am so frustrated in all the thing that i want to achieve because in the point of achieving it... it becomes nothing. i hate my life. i hate it.

family, only wants me too burn myself in studying. in school, everybody is teasing me... all looks fine because i am smiling... when i say my burden to them, nobody cares. all they say is something... when i run to my family, all their concern is their suffering... nobody cares... that i am now suffering too much... now, nobody is there to trust... nobody will listen to me... nobody wants to listen to me...

now i am failing in things... in school, in my dreams...a always fail. all want's to govern my life, in the point of loosing... they blame on me, all cares and all want me to what they please. in the point of loosing. nobody cares... all they do is to blame...

in prelim. i failed 2 major subjects...

 

nobody cared but only said...

 

makakabawi ka pa ... prelim  pa lang naman eh...

 

gusto nila akong bumawi pero hindi nila alam kung ano ang hirap na pinagdadaanan ko ngayon, i want to explode...

 

mas madali ninyong sabihin na madali lang ang lahat pero sa akin, all is too damn hard...

 

kung alam nyo lang... i am so damn frustrated in this life...

i want to do a change, i want to pass....

 

but im suffering too much... i am lost....

 

can someone take it all away, my frustrations, my dreams, my life... i can't stand things anymore....

2 comments:

  1. I can take away your life, if you want me to.. :)

    Tingin ka sa likod mo, may rainbow dun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pare in everyone's life, there's always a point na gnyan.. thats it like nothing is going your way... i know its hard.. i know the feeling.. but all i can say is.. take a breather....

    i think u misunderstood ung snbi nila "ok lang yan, prelims palang nman eh.." u said that nobody cares.. but pare, its a gesture showing that they care.. their trying to cheer you up.. dont ignore those words.. appreciate that they told you those things..

    siguro kung ksma mo pa din kme nila raki.. pareho din ung ssbhin nmen eh.. aun.. ung problemang pinagdadaanan mo..frustrations and all.. KAYA YAN!! siguro namn lam mo pinagdaanan ko dati db? :)

    PRAYER will be your best resort.. mas masarap pang kausap siya more than anyone else.. trust me tol... aun.. gudluck pare! kaya mo yan! kung kailangan mo ng tulong.. PM mo lang ako.. ok? aun.. cheer up! mas madame pang problema ang pagdadaanan mo na mas mahirap pa jan.. so wag ka muna sumuko, ok?

    God Bless! :D

    ReplyDelete